Division of Mining & Environmental Services
The mission of MES is to provide specialized technical expertise in underground mine and tunnel related services, at a high level of excellence,
to support our Clients in exploration, mining, underground construction and mine closure projects.
- Remote Site Startups
- Underground Rehabilitation
- Mine Development and Contract Mining
- Bulkheading and Grouting for Water Control
Typical MES consulting projects also include:
- Mine site cleanup and closure evaluation and construction project management
- Cost and Alternatives analysis for underground mine and tunnel rehabilitation and development, and underground specialty services
- Operational evaluations and safety reviews.
View our safety policy.
Distinctions between MES and its Competition
- MES management has a track record of successful project working relationships and
trust building with stakeholder and community groups, regulatory agencies, and mining firms, and successful
implementation of projects in sensitive areas.
- As a smaller company, MES provides increased client focus and concern.
- MES can often provide integration of professional services with construction services, and is
well-known for its thorough analysis of constraints and alternatives, and innovative problem-solving, particularly
on difficult projects.
- Where there is the opportunity to participate in project planning, MES has a reputation for being
cost-effective in its approach to projects.
- MES has particular expertise in underground mine and tunnel rehabilitation and construction,
bulkheading and water control, remote and high elevation projects, and narrow-vein underground mining environments.