Mining & Environmental Services
The mission of Mining & Environmental Services LLC (MES) is to provide specialized technical expertise, at a high level of excellence,
to support our Clients throughout the full process cycle of responsibly conducted mineral accession to meet
our civilization's needs:
- Mining, and
Typical MES projects include:
- Mine site cleanup and closure evaluation and construction project management
- Technical studies and construction contract services for underground mine and tunnel rehabilitation and development, and underground specialty services
- Mineral property environmental evaluation and due diligence technical support.
View our safety policy.
Distinctions between MES and its Competition
- MES management has a track record of successful project working relationships and
trust building with stakeholder and community groups, regulatory agencies, and mining firms, and successful
implementation of projects in sensitive areas.
- As a smaller company, MES provides increased client focus and concern.
- MES can often provide integration of professional services with construction services, and is
well-known for its thorough analysis of constraints and alternatives, and innovative problem-solving, particularly
on difficult projects.
- Where there is the opportunity to participate in project planning, MES has a reputation for being
cost-effective in its approach to projects.
- MES has particular expertise in underground mine and tunnel rehabilitation and construction,
bulkheading and water control, remote and high elevation projects, and narrow-vein underground mining environments.